COPY SERVICES PRICE LIST
All copies made are for research only. They may not be shown publicly, quoted, or broadcast without written permission of the Hmong Archives and/or the author, publisher or producer.
- Audio Cassettes* – $2.00 / cassette
- Compact Discs** – $2.50 / disc
- Digital Video Discs** – $3.00 / disc
- Audio Cassettes – $5.00 / cassette
- Compact Discs – $5.00 / disc
- Digital Video Discs – $5.00 / disc
- VHS T120 Tapes* – $5.00 / tape
- VHS T120 Tapes – $10.00 / tape
- DVD-Rs** – $3.00 / disc
- DVD – $10.00 / disc
*Price shown for Audio Cassettes and VHS T120 Tapes come with either a plastic or paper case.
**Price shown for CDs and DVDs include a media container.
DIGITAL IMAGING SERVICES PRICE LIST
8 ½” x 11” (letter size or smaller) – Black & White or Color
- 150 dpi*, low resolution scans – $5.00 per scan (Ideal for web display, power point, school reports, etc.)
- 300 dpi*, medium resolution scans – $12.00 per scan (Ideal for desktop publishing, newsprint, reports, etc.)
- 600 dpi*, high resolution scans – $25.00 per scan (Ideal for printing and publishing)
- Specifications: 8-bit grayscale or 24-bit RGB (color)
File Type: JPEG or TIFF Format
Delivery: E-mail or by other request
- CD-Rs (Digital Files Storage) $2.50 per disc
- DVD-Rs (Digital Files Storage) $3.00 per disc
*Maximum scans: 10 images per person per day.
All digitized images are scanned to closely match its original. We currently do not offer digital correction of scanned images.
Concerning Copyright Restriction
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted material.
Hmong Archives reserves the right to refuse to accept a copying order, if in its view, fulfilling the order would involve violating copyright law.